Glasses & Frames
Visit our Rapid City eye clinic to experience one of Rapid City’s largest selections prescription glasses, sunglasses, and sports eyewear for men, women, and children. Whether you are looking for classic, modern, or retro-inspired frames, we’re sure we have the perfect pair of prescription eyewear for you!
In Vision Optical’s eye care professionals understand your glasses not only correct and protect your vision. Your eyeglasses must be comfortable, durable, and a fashionable extension of your personality!
The technology involved in creating today’s eyeglass lenses is nothing short of miraculous. Your eyes are so important to your quality of life, our eye specialists put that innovation to work to ensure a lifetime of optimum visual health.
Some of the latest eyewear and prescription frames and lens options include:
- Highly flexible metal alloys, spring hinges, and scratch resistant coating for added durability (a great option for children’s eyewear)
- Aspheric lenses for a slimmer, more attractive profile
- High index lenses for lightweight comfort
- Wavefront technology for excellent clarity
- Polycarbonate lenses for lightweight durability
- Photochromic lenses to quickly darken or clear in response to available sunlight
- Polarized lenses and anti-reflective coating to diminish glare and reduce eye fatigue
- Bifocal, trifocal, and progressive lenses for tasks specific to your lifestyle
- UV light blocking lenses to protect your eyes from the sun’s damaging rays
Our fully trained staff will help you find just the right fit, look and style for your new glasses. We offer a range of choices including popular name brands, value-priced frames and high-fashion designer labels all designed to fit your eyes, style and budget.
Computer Vision Syndrome Glasses
Computer eyestrain affects more than 70% of the approximately 143 million Americans who work on a computer on a daily basis, according to the American Optometric Association (AOA). Computer Vision Syndrome, or CVS, has been linked to decreased productivity and an increase in data entry errors. The popularity of smartphones skyrockets the amount of time our eyes spend each day adjusting to focal changes required by digital screens output.
At In Vision Optical, we offer specialized CVS glasses to significantly reduce the amount of eye strain experienced due to overexposure to digital displays.
These specially tinted lenses can enhance performance by increasing visual clarity, while also protecting your eyes from injury. Give us call or stop by today to see the difference it can make for you.
Glasses Adjustment and Repair
We are always available to assist you with frame repair or adjustment services at our eye care center in western Rapid City. No appointment necessary! Eyeglasses adjustments are complimentary, and we will check for any available warranty repair work or replacements for your eyewear.